- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All payments made online are made securely and credit/debit card information is stored in a secure location and is not viewable by any members of the Mission Specific Equipment team. Additionally, your payment information is submitted securely and is encrypted when processed. We cannot save your information, and we do not see your complete credit card/debit card information when we view your payment. We NEVER see your CVV number.
Mission Specific Equipment pays for Google Ads and we do track users to arrive at certain pages on our web site from those ads. This helps us analyze our budget for our advertising and make sure that we are reaching as many customers as we can. Specifically, we track customers who land on our home page, certain product pages and the "Thank you for ordering" page. We do not store this information any where on our web site and when we view the tracking information on Google's site we are never able to view your specific information.
Your site password is stored in our database and is encrypted when stored. No member of the Mission Specific Equipment team can view or de-encrypt your password. We have no program that allows us to login under your account. If you have forgotten your password, you will have to utilize the forgotten password link available in our site.